Lowrangers;
proud to
support:

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

2019 Coast to Coast getting closer

Author Topic: Superwinch Tigershark - 11,500 llbs with synthetic rope, brand new in the box  (Read 1612 times)

bandicoot

• Global Moderator
  • Lowranger
  • Viva Lowrangers
    • Lowrangers Youtube Channel

I bought this to go on the Blue thing but I've never even opened the box to fit it.  I've also got all of the wiring you'd need to fit it with top quality electrical cable and conduit and fasteners etc.

Winch and rope was £700 cabling and bits was £60. All bought 5 months ago and sat in my garage ever since.

https://www.firstfour.co.uk/superwinch-tiger-shark-ts11500-with-synthetic-rope.html

I'm thinking for a limited time before it goes on ebay £450 to a Lowranger or a very reasonable offer. The box is literally unopened and I bought it from FirstFour.

[email protected] if you want to email me about it.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 11:30:55 AM by bandicoot »
Fisher Price's Chief Mechanic
bendifrooty bendifrooty bendifrooty bendifrooty

LC80TimE

• Administrator
  • Lowranger

That's a very good price and would of been interested had I not long ago bought a winch, if your not fitting to the blue thing and thinking of changing vehicle, would it not be worth keeping just incase you need one for the replacement vehicle ?

Sevenedz

• Lifetime Club Member
  • Lowranger

I'll take it Lee.

bandicoot

• Global Moderator
  • Lowranger
  • Viva Lowrangers

I'll take it Lee.

OK mate. It's all ready at mine when you are.

bandicoot

• Global Moderator
  • Lowranger
  • Viva Lowrangers

That's a very good price and would of been interested had I not long ago bought a winch, if your not fitting to the blue thing and thinking of changing vehicle, would it not be worth keeping just incase you need one for the replacement vehicle ?

Its brand new in the box and I've no idea of when I'll likely or if I'll need it. Seems to make sense right now to get it on something and let someone else benefit. Good that a Lowranger is getting the benefit at least!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4